All European ZINKPOWER companies are certified to DIN EN 1090.
Steel is the basis of your work. Protecting it is our task. And this is precisely our focus. More precisely, on the quality of the results.
Each step in the process is supervised and controlled by expert staff. You can therefore count on the highest quality and concentrate on what really matters when working with the ZINKPOWER Group.
Our basic principles
- We galvanize in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1461.
- All our businesses are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001.
- Since November 2009, all European zinc coating shops have been certified in accordance with the “U-sign - DASt (German Steel Commission) Guidelines 022” Certificate of Conformity. Our own certified examiners and TÜV Nord examiners are available to perform magnetic particle testing in accordance with DIN EN 473.
- All steps in the process are documented and can be traced at any time.
- We consistently follow the entire process so that specifications are fulfilled and exceeded. Steel is thus galvanized at each site in a zinc smelter, in which the pure zinc content has already clearly exceeded the value stipulated in DIN EN ISO 1461 – and which now also exceeds the requirements of Zinc Bath Class 1 as per the DASt Guidelines 022.
Advice, service and the highest quality will ensure your success. Why don’t you also take a chance on a trusting partnership with the ZINKPOWER Group?
DIN EN 1090
Manufacturers of load-bearing steel structures, such as metalworking or metal- and steel fabrication companies, are only able to sell their products within the European Union by using the CE conformity label. The corrosion protection of steelworks is also regulated by this standard. The following applies to hot-dip galvanizing:
The DASt-Directive 022 which became mandatory in 2009 fully satisfies the requirements of DIN EN 1090. To ensure compliance, all our sites are annually checked by the “ifo – Institute for Surface Technology GmbH”