ZINKPOWER is your reliable partner for comprehensive corrosion protection – your one-stop shop for hot-dip galvanizing and powder coating.
Simply perfect reliable
SIMPLE | Choose colour and degree of gloss or surface textures – we care for the rest
PERFECT | Highest corrosion protection for your steel
RELIABLE | One partner for hot-dip galvanizing and powder coating
- Good corrosion protection
- Decorative appearance, limitless colour range
- Mechanical resilience
- High level of cost effectiveness due to its long service life
- Environmentally-sound process due to powder supply systems and environmentally-friendly coating materials
- No drying needed, can be used straight away and transported immediately after coating
Our range of services
One-stop shop for duplex systems
- Our Group enables us to offer you this service from many sites in Germany, Austria and Hungary
Powder coating process
Powder coating is a process by which aluminium, steel or hot-dip galvanized steel workpieces are coated with polyester or polyester epoxy powder using an electrostatic charge. The powder is baked onto the workpiece at a temperature of approx. 180°C and then starts to run forming a coat of lacquer.